Wildflowers of Michigan
With this famous field guide by award-winning author and naturalist Stan Tekiela, you can make wildflower identification simple, informative, and productive. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of wildflowers that don’t grow in Michigan. Learn about 200 of the most common and important species found in the state. They’re organized in the field guide by color and then by size for ease of use. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while full-page photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
Want the Big Picture?
- 200 species: Only Michigan wildflowers!
- Simple color guide: See a purple flower? Go to the purple section
- Fact-filled information and stunning professional photographs
- Icons that make visual identification quick and easy
- Stan’s Notes, including naturalist tidbits and facts
- Plants typical of the Upper Peninsula and Lower Michigan
This new edition includes updated photographs, expanded information, and even more of Stan’s expert insights. Grab Wildflowers of Michigan Field Guide for your next outing to help you positively identify the wildflowers that you see.
- 4.38 × 6 in
- Stan Tekiela
- 428 pages