W's Wilderness 21 Snowshoe
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK-UP.
WHEN CHECKING OUT, IT MAY APPEAR THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE A SHIPPING OPTION - WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR IN-STORE PICK-UP AND REFUND YOUR SHIPPING. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
The Tubbs Wilderness Snowshoe was built for putting fresh trails through snow-covered hills and blanketed forests. A lightweight deck increases float through powder as we make our own path through the woods, and a convenient heel riser helps reduce fatigue when we're climbing up steep hills en route to scenic vistas. And when all that powder turns to an icy trail, the Wilderness' toe crampon and side rails ensure we remain upright and secure across variable snow conditions.
- Soft-Tec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
- Quick-Fit Binding features a perfect blend of comfort and control with easy and intuitive entry-exit.
- The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Tubbs heel crampon brings the traction and stability needed on varying terrain.
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.