M's Panoramic 30 Snowhshoe
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK-UP.
WHEN CHECKING OUT, IT MAY APPEAR THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE A SHIPPING OPTION - WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR IN-STORE PICK-UP AND REFUND YOUR SHIPPING. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Your legs work hard running year-round, so when snow blankets road shoulders and makes your favorite trails disappear, take a break and reach for the Tubbs Men's Panoramic Snowshoe. These snowshoes have a biomechanically sound Fit-Frame design, which uses lightweight aluminum rails and a slightly upturned tail to provide a stable platform while reducing stress on ankle, knee, and hip joints as you trek. Set your sights on steeper terrain and know the carbon steel Cobra crampon will hang on when you need it to, while the 16-degree heel riser prevents achy Achilles and cramped calves from interrupting your day. The DynamicFit binding allows for precise, quick adjustments using its single Boa dial, and it surrounds your foot with a thin layer of EVA foam to make sure hot spots and blisters aren't a part of your day. Each time you step, the Revolution Response design allows the shoe to rotate to shed snow, keeping your foot in a natural position and giving you full access to your crampon for traction.
- Soft-Tec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing musculoskeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
- The DynamicFit™ binding integrates the BOA® Closure Fit System with the comfort of EVA foam, providing even pressure distribution around your boot and creating a precise fit with optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling up on the BOA® dial.
- The EZ Heel Buckle is single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort.
- R2™ delivers shock-absorbing lateral flex and quick sidehill responsiveness, while maintaining a natural foot position.
- The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Tubbs heel crampon brings the traction and stability needed on varying terrain.
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.