Comfort Plus Insulated Air Sleeping Mat
Looking for the ultimate sleeping pad? Look no further than Therm-a-Rest's Comfort Plus Insulated Air Sleeping Mat! No wonder it earned a prestigious 2015 Backpacker Editors' Choice award, thanks to its cutting-edge Air Sprung Cell technology and dual layer comfort. With interlocking air chambers and a multi-function valve, you can customize the top and base layers to your liking – even on uneven terrain. Plus, the design ensures that if one side gets a puncture, you can still sleep soundly on the other side until you can make a repair.
- 4.0 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss. The dual-chamber design means there's no top-to-bottom air movement, which reduces warmth transfer from the upper to the lower side
- Dual-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and excellent comfort.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- Tough 30D/40D face fabric and Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows – turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.
- Regular Dimensions: 72" x 21.5" Large Dimensions: 79" x 25"
- Regular Packed: 5 x 9" Large Packed: 5 x 10"
- Regular Stuff Sack Weight: 2 oz
- Long Stuff Sack Weight: 2.1 oz
- Regular Weight: 29.8 oz
- Large Weight: 36.9 oz