Ultralight Black Hole® Mini Hip Pack
This tough, lightweight hip pack is the perfect solution for carrying the bare essentials. It also stows into its own pocket when not in use and fits perfectly in a pocket, day pack, or glove box. Patagonia made them with 100% recycled body fabric, lining, and webbing, this hip pack will make a big impact on your adventures, not the Planet.
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack when the bag is not in use
- The soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Stuff into its own pocket for easy storage
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Patagonia patch logo
- 3.5 oz
- 4.75" x 8" x 2"
"Fits the perfect amount of stuff for a long day of traveling! Phone, small wallet, keys, Passport, lip balm, gum, and a snack!" - Emily