Black Hole® Duffel Bag 100L
Say hello to your ultimate adventure companion - the Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel 100L! This rugged duffel is perfect for long, gear-packed journeys, and even better, it's sustainably made with 100% recycled materials. Get ready to take on whatever the great outdoors throws your way with this trusty travel ally.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Weight: (3 lbs 10 oz)
- Volume: 100L (6102 cu in)
- Dimensions: 31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"