Black Hole® Duffel Bag 70L
Looking for a large duffel bag that can handle all your gear? Look no further than the Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel Bag 70L. This bag is perfect for gearheads who need to carry a lot of gear with them. The Black Hole® Duffel Bag 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining, and webbing. Plus, it has a stowaway shoulder strap system so you can carry it hands-free. So whether you’re heading off on a weekend camping trip or a week-long vacation, the Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel Bag 70L has got you covered.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric: Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Full-Access Main Compartment: Top zipper allows the bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Removable, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps: Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- Accessible Internal Organization: A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded Base: Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Burly Daisy Chains: Exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Does Not Meet Airline Carry-On Requirements: At 70 liters, our second-largest Black Hole® Duffel is big enough for week-long trips (at least) or gear-intensive activities—too big, however, to be used as a carry-on
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,440 g (3 lbs 2.79 oz)