Black Hole® Duffel Bag 55L
Ready for an adventure, but don't know where to start? Look no further than the Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel bag. This 55-liter workhorse is perfect for organizing your gear and having enough space for a quick weekend away or an extended trip. Its body fabric, lining, and webbing are all made from 100% recycled materials so you can feel good about reducing your environmental impact as you travel.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Duffel volume is 55 liters; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,165 g (2 lbs 9 oz)
- 26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8"
- 55L (3356 cu in)