Guardian™ Gravity Water Purifier
Looking for safe water while you travel around the world? The MSR Guardian Gravity Purifier has got you covered! It removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa, sediment, and microplastics, and can be hung up while you go about your tasks at the hostel, basecamp or campsite. With a 10L reservoir, it can even support the daily water needs of multiple people. Originally designed to protect servicemembers in the field, this rugged purifier meets the NSF P248 military testing standard and can handle the abuse of travel.
- Ultimate Virus Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248 military testing standard for removing viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), sediment and microplastics from “worst-case” water conditions.
- Better-Tasting Water: Two-stage purifier includes activated carbon to reduce chemicals and unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Easy to Fill: 10 -liter reservoir is easy to fill at sinks and streams alike; covers daily water needs for drinking, cooking and hygiene.
- Simple Cleaning: No backflushing required—simply opening the purge hose flushes the system to clean it and maintain flow rate.
- Fast-Flow Rate: Up to 1 liter in 2 minutes with optimal reservoir hang height of 6 feet, 2.5x faster than the next leading gravity purifier.
- Engineered for Travel: Rugged, military-grade construction. Compact system fits easily in carry-on luggage and smaller packs.
- NSF P248 Testing Standard: The most rigorous scientific certification for proving a treatment device safely removes claimed contaminants from challenging wilderness water sources. Guardian devices are the market’s only purifiers to pass the military standard P248 testing for virus removal.
- Water Bottle Adatable - fits most standard wide mouth bottles
- Effective Against Bacteria, Particulates, Protozoa & Viruses
- Flow Rate: 0.5 liters per min
- Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz
- Dimensions: 4" W x 12" L x 4" H
- 3,000+ liters
- *Meets U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Materials