M's Capilene® Midweight Crew
Looking for an all-around baselayer that's comfortable and easy to layer? Look no further than the Patagonia Men's Capilene® Midweight Crew. This 100% recycled polyester baselayer is made with hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back that traps warm air and wick moisture, so you'll stay dry and comfortable all day long. Plus, the HeiQ® Pure odor control will keep you feeling fresh even after a long day on the trail. And when you buy this baselayer, you can feel good knowing that it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Our Most Versatile Baselayer: Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh
- Self-Fabric Crewneck: Classic crew styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with a full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Internal Diamond Grid Pattern: Diamond-grid pattern next to the skin provides warmth, breathability, and wicks moisture
- Low-Profile Thumb Loops: Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretchy Comfort: Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.