Are you looking for a backpack that can carry all your essentials and more? Look no further than the Baltoro 75! With the Freefloat A3 dynamic carry system, you'll experience maximum comfort, even with heavier loads. Plus, our odor-fighting mesh and ventilated AirCushion backpanel keep things cool and fresh for extended trips into the backcountry. Don't settle for that old, uncomfortable backpack - upgrade to the Baltoro 75 today!
- FreeFloat A3 suspension system with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- AirCushion Foamless backpanel provides true breathability, eliminates pressure points and moisture-wicking cooling benefits
- 3D Shoulder Harness & Hipbelt Construction eliminates wrinkling and hot spots to provide hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- All suspension components treated with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology (an odor control fabric treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing microbes)
- Auto-rotating, dual-density shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- ComfortGrip lumbar pad helps prevent pack slip and keeps the pack positioned high on your hips without the need to over-tighten the hipbelt
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Front U-Zip access to main body of pack
- Dual front zippered pockets with floating divider wall
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with a large zippered compartment, small quick-access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Oversized zippered hipbelt pockets with enough space to fit cell phones and trail essentials
- Side stretch-mesh pocket with pass through for over-or-under compression
- Front oversized stretch-mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Accessory attachment system located at easy-to-access hip location for bear spray holster's or accessory pouches
- Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack
|Fits Torso||17" - 20" / 43.2 - 50.8 cm|
|Fits Hips / Waist||28" - 50" / 71.1 - 127 cm|
|Weight||4.98 lbs. / 2.26 kg|
|Volume||75 L / 4577 cu in.|
|Max Carry Weight||55 lbs. / 24.9 kg|
|Packed Dimensions||32.7" x 13.4" x 13.8" / 83 x 34 x 35 cm|
|TORSO LENGTH||17 in||18 in||19 in||20 in||21 in|
||TORSO||SM or MD||SM or MD||SM, MD or LG||MD or LG||LG|
|HIPBELT||26" - 48"||26" - 48"
28" - 48"
|26" - 48"
28" - 48"
30" - 52"
|28" - 48"
30" - 52"
|30" - 52"|
|BALTORO HIPBELT FIT DIMENSIONS||S||M||L|
|27" - 47"||28" - 48"||30" - 50"|