DoubleNest® Hammock Print Giving Back Collection
Who doesn’t love a good hammock session on a beautiful summer day? Introducing the ENO DoubleNest® Hammock Print Giving Back Collection, designed to bring the beauty of your favorite hiking trails and landmarks into the comfort of your own home so you can relax in style. This high-quality fabric hammock offers superior support and comfort thanks to specially-crafted FreeWave® technology, allowing you to swing with ease as you daydream about future hikes. And what’s better yet? With every purchase, proceeds will be donated right back to the very trail or park design that inspired it - now that’s something you can feel good about snoozing in!
- Supremely comfortable, breathable, and fast-drying FreeWave® fabric
- Spacious 9.5' hammock body
- Integrated stuff sack with internal stash pocket compresses to travel-ready size
- Time-tested durability with triple-stitched seam construction
- Specially designed carabiners create a safer, easier hang
- Compatible with all ENO® hammock straps, stands, and accessories
Capacity: 400lbs / 181kgs
Material: FreeWave® 70D Nylon, Anodized 7075 Aluminum
Dimensions: 9'6" x 6'4" / 2.9 x 1.92 m
Packed Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 5" / 15 x 10 x 12.5 cm
Weight: 19oz / 538g
DESIGNED FOR USE WITH ENO® HAMMOCK STRAPS LIKE ATLAS & HELIOS. CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ENO® HAMMOCK STRAPS.
Failure to adhere to these instructions/guidelines may result in serious injury or death.
- Find two living, mature trees or anchor points approx. 10-15ft (3-4.5m) apart that can safely support the ENO hammock and its occupant(s).
- Attach carabiners to straps making sure each carabiner clicks closed. Visually check that the gates are closed during use.
- Adjust the ENO hammock and hammock straps to reach a hanging height of 18in (45cm) or less from the ground. Gently lower yourself into the hammock and relax...
Keep your drink and essentials at arm’s reach with the accessory pocket located inside the stuff sack.
To achieve maximum comfort, hang your ENO hammock at approx. 30° and position yourself diagonally to lay flat. Don't hang your ENO hammock too tight.
With proper care, your ENO hammock will provide countless hours of relaxation.
• Keep it out of direct UV light when not in use and store dry in a cool place.
• Prevent damage by removing sharp items in pockets and debris from shoes.
• Hammocks are flammable; keep away from open flames and embers.
• Get it dirty? Remove carabiners, hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, and hang dry.