Printed DoubleNest® Hammock
The ENO DoubleNest® Hammock Print is here to make your adventures brighter and more colorful! Whether you are camping in the wilderness, visiting the beach, or lounging in your backyard, this hammock will always be a comfortable spot to relax and just be. With an incredibly spacious design and durable, yet soft FreeWave® fabric, this hammock gives you more than just a regular rest stop.
DESIGNED FOR USE WITH ENO® SUSPENSION SYSTEMS LIKE ATLAS & HELIOS. CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ENO® SUSPENSION SYSTEM.
Failure to adhere to these instructions/guidelines may result in serious injury or death.
- Supremely comfortable, breathable, and fast-drying FreeWave® fabric
- Spacious 9.5' hammock body
- Integrated stuff sack with internal stash pocket compresses to travel-ready size
- Time-tested durability with triple-stitched seam construction
- Specially designed carabiners create a safer, easier hang
- Compatible with all ENO® hammock straps, stands, and accessories
- Capacity: 400lbs
- Material: FreeWave® 70D Nylon, Anodized 7075 Aluminum
- Dimensions: 9'6" x 6'4"
- Packed Dimensions: 6" x 4" x 5"
- Weight: 19oz
SETUP & CARE
- Find two living, mature trees or anchor points approx. 10-15ft (3-4.5m) apart that can safely support the ENO hammock and its occupant(s).
- Attach carabiners to straps making sure each carabiner clicks closed. Visually check that the gates are closed during use.
- Adjust the ENO hammock and hammock straps to reach a hanging height of 18in (45cm) or less from the ground. Gently lower yourself into the ENO hammock and relax...
With proper care, your ENO hammock will provide countless hours of relaxation.
• Keep it out of direct UV light when not in use and store dry in a cool place.
• Prevent damage by removing sharp items in pockets and debris from shoes.
• Hammocks are flammable; keep away from open flames and embers.
• Get it dirty? Remove carabiners, hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, and hang dry.