W's Northwoods Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
The Darn Tough Northwoods Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock is designed with dedication to all the adventurous spirits out there who appreciate nature's beauty and challenge. Trails don't stand a chance against the unstoppable power of these hiking socks that provide sportsmanship, stamina, and convenience all in one. With breathable cushioning and a snug, low-profile fit that won't slip or slide, you'll feel the comfort and protection you need to tackle any terrain. As an added bonus, the 1x1 ribbed design adds a touch of style to your outdoor ensemble that will admirers howling for more. Get ready to take the adventure to the next level with the Darn Tough Northwoods Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks!
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|