M's Wild Life Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
When your socks are as comfortable and fit as well as the Darn Tough Wild Life Crew sock, it’s a pleasure to feel its domesticated confines around your feet. Lightweight and with built-in cushion for all-day wearability, these socks have been known to tame even the wildest of creatures!
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle
- 49% Nylon, 48% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|