K's Zebra Canyon Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
Does your child love going on long hikes? Are you looking for a reliable and comfortable sock that won’t let them down when they need it most? Look no further than the Darn Tough Kids Zebra Canyon Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock! Your little adventurers will be ready to take on anything with this incredible product. The Zebra Canyon merino wool technology ensures maximum moisture-wicking capabilities while simultaneously protecting their feet from blister and other disasters while out in the wild. The lightweight cushioning in these socks gives them just the right amount of comfort needed for those long treks.
- Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Materials: 50% Nylon, 47% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|S||9 - 11.5|
|M||12 - 2.5|
|L||3 - 6|