K's Skipper Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock
Darn Tough Kids Skipper Over-the-Calf Midweight Ski & Snowboard Sock is the perfect winter accessory for all the little adventurers out there. Whether they’re playing in the snow, skiing down a mountain, or just hunting for Easter eggs in cold weather, these toes will be toasty! Thanks to the midweight construction with cushion and Merino Wool fabric, your kiddos will stay toasty even in freezing conditions. Plus, this fabric is softer than you think resulting in a comfortable fit that will last all day long – so whether they’re sliding into their ski boots or just walking to the car, their toes won’t need a break. So get ready for some fun and adventure this winter with the perfect pair of socks that will keep up with your kids!
- Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
|9 - 11.5
|12 - 2.5
|3 - 6