K's CLassic II Final Frontier
Keep your kids' feet feeling cosy and dry this season with a pair of BOGS Kid's Classics II Final Frontier boots! We all know that rain, mud and snow can make for an unhappy outing for both you and your little ones, so luckily, these boots have got you covered. Crafted from waterproof neoprene, the outsoles provide great traction when playing in muddy or wet conditions while being flexible enough to promote natural foot movement and healthy growing feet. Plus, the backs are treated with Max-Wick technology to keep moisture away from skin, making sure their feet stay dry no matter how long they are outside.
- 100% Waterproof
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- DuraFresh natural bio-technology activates to fight odors
- BOGS Max-Wick evaporates sweat to keep feet dry
- Durable, hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Flexible outsole promotes healthy foot development
- The heel provides stability and traction.
- BLOOM eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats.
- Easy on handles
- Comfort rated to -30°F/-34°C
- Reflective temperature rating mark on heel