Wild Berries & Fruits Field Guide of Minnesota, Wisconsin, & Michigan
Wild berries and fruits organized by color to help you identify the species you find. Learn what’s edible and what to avoid with this easy-to-use field guide. The nearly 200 species in this revised and updated book are organized by color, then by form, so when you see something in the field, you’ll know just where to look to learn more about it.
- Full-page photos and insets show each plant’s key identification points
- Detailed descriptions give you the information you need to know
- Interesting tidbits about the plants’ many uses, range maps, a ripening calendar, and more make this an indispensable guide for Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan foragers
- Teresa Marrone has been gathering and preparing wild edibles for more than 20 years
- Let her share that experience with you
- Weight: 9oz
- Size: 4" x 1/2" x 6"
- 280 Pages