W's R1® Daily Bottoms
Looking for a technical layer to keep you warm during cold conditions? Look no further than the Patagonia Women's R1® Daily Bottoms. Made with recycled polyester fabric, these stretchy and smooth-faced bottoms feel like traditional fleece next to the skin - but with all the benefits of modern technology. Plus, they're Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, so you can feel good about your purchase. Whether you're hitting the slopes or just running errands around town, the Patagonia Women's R1® Daily Bottoms are sure to keep you comfortable all day long.
- Warm, Comfortable R1® Daily Fabric: Soft, smooth outer fabric and a brushed fleece backing with stretch keep you warm and comfortable; with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Moisture-Wicking Waistband: Stretch knit waistband paneled with Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric for moisture-wicking and stretchy, soft, next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Details: Deep pocket with a zippered closure at right thigh
- Adjustable Drawcord: External drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Tapered Legs: Slim fit tapers through to the ankle
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 232 g (8.2 oz)