Worth its weight in gold when the sun dips below the horizon, Patagonia's Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked) and its minimalist design practically floats.
- So compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop)
- 100% recycled polyester shell
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection
- Quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the contoured fit
- Drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets
- Nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn