Rugged Dog Boots
Designed for active hard charging dogs when extra sole protection is needed. Incorporating the same design as the Ultra Paws Durable boot, it has a recycled tire sole, about 50% thicker than the Durable sole, and is suited for tougher conditions. This is the boot for hunters, urban settings on asphalt or concrete, snow, and protection from salt in the winter.
- Easy to put on - difficult to slip off.
- Small 2 1/4" width; Medium 2 3/4" width; Large 3 1/4" width; XLarge 4" width
- Side seams open wide - making it easy to put on the boot.
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Foam at the closure cushions the dog's foot when the boot is tightened.
- The foam creates a secure grip - these boots stay on!
- Tough, water-resistant 1000 denier nylon material with the top of the toe wrapped.
- The sole is a recycled tire material that is flexible, skid-resistant and durable.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions and is suited for tougher conditions.
- To extend the life of your boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. Some hunters will pre-apply Shoe Goo when in extreme conditions. See Product SG.