Durable Dog Boots
Protect your parading pooch’s sensitive paws with Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots. Made from water-resistant nylon, this patented design is the perfect all-purpose boot to keep your furry friend’s feet safe in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions. The toe and sole are coated in ToughTek—a grippy, flexible and skid-resistant thermoplastic—that’s extra durable and ideally suited to help older dogs and those with hip issues maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors. The split-seam upper shafts make these high-quality boots easy to get on and off, while the dual fuzzy fastener straps and foam ankle pads provide a snug fit with unmatched comfort.
- Durable, high-quality dog boots are the perfect all-purpose protector in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions
- Patented design features water-resistant nylon with a high-grip, flexible thermoplastic coating on the toe and sole
- An ideal solution to help senior dogs and those with hip conditions maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors
- Dual fuzzy fastener closures with foam pad inserts provide a snug, comfortable fit, with extra protection for both the fronts and backs of their ankles
- Set of four boots is available in two colors and six sizes to protect the paws of almost all canine companions
HOW TO MEASURE:
These boots are sized by the width of your dog's paw. To measure, place your pet's paw on a sheet of paper and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes. Once you've measured the distance between these marks, refer to the chart below to get the size boots your pup will need.