Trailhead III Synthetic Sleeping Bag
If you are new to outdoor recreation, or you only camp occasionally, the Trailhead™ synthetic mummy sleeping bag is a great value-oriented option. However, the modest price tag doesn’t mean we’ve cut corners on comfort and versatility. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic mummy sleeping bags, the Trailhead™ utilizes WaveLoft™ construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth.
As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the mummy sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt.
The tapered-rectangular mummy cut of the Trailhead™ gives you plenty of room to move, regardless of your sleeping position.
- WaveLoft™ construction for improved air-trapping for maximum warmth
- Quality DWR-treated nylon shell material helps repel external moisture
- Comfortable 20D nylon liner fabric
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip extends through the foot box zip for increased ventilation and allows the bag to be used as a comforter
- Oversized draft tubes over the zippers to seal in warmth
- Includes stuff sack
- Tested Lower Limit: 20 degrees F
- Temperature Rating: 20 degrees F
- Comfort Rating: 31 degrees F