To meet the needs of multi-activity backcountry adventurers, we set out to engineer the most versatile water filter ever. The Trail Base microfilter kit features modular components that allow it to be used as a gravity system at camp, a pocket-sized filter on the trail, or a fast-and-light reservoir when you need to carry clean water with you. Whether you’re hiking, biking, or base camping, the Trail Base water filter kit offers incredible flexibility and options, making it the one filter that truly adapts to your adventure and the filtration task at hand.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate
- Hollow fiber filter meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard
- Versatile: Modular components allow the system to quickly and easily transform from a 2 or 4 L gravity system into a small trail filter and back
- Simple Transitions: Trail filter simply quick-connects into a gravity system to create the complete gravity-fed filter system
- Complete Kit: Includes ultralight, durable clean water 2L reservoir, which features our 3-in-1 cap for easy filling, drinking and pouring
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers