G’s Freedom Triclimate®
Are you looking for a way to keep your daughter warm and comfy this fall and spring? The North Face Girls’ Freedom Triclimate® is the perfect solution! This three-in-one jacket will keep your daughter protected from the elements no matter what weather Mother Nature throws her way.
The inner insulated jacket can be worn alone or together with the waterproof, breathable shell for optimal protection against wind and rain. She’ll stay warm and dry as she enjoys playing outside in the cool weather. Plus, the Youth sizing has been updated to fit your daughter perfectly.
Your little girl won’t be able to get enough of the North Face Girls’ Freedom Triclimate®! Indulge her in this perfect outdoor jacket this season and watch as she stays comfy and cozy while having fun in the great outdoors.
- [Outer Jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with a goggle cloth
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- [Inner Jacket] Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Horizontal quilting
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Hidden-elastic cuffs
- Triclimate® loop at cuffs to attach to the outer jacket
- Heat transfer logo on left chest