G's Freedom Insulated Jacket
Say goodbye to winter worries and hello to easy-breezy outerwear in The North Face Girls’ Freedom Jacket! Our waterproof Freedom Insulated Jacket has your daughter covered, literally! With a powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood and secure-zip pockets, she’ll be ready for whatever the elements throw at her. Keep her extra warm; and keep her snacks secure with the new Glove Keeper system, compatible with the Montana Glove line. And, for an extra special touch, now we've updated our youth sizing; so your daughter can get a perfect fit every time.
Be bold, be unstoppable, be born to stand free – and dress for success with The North Face Freedom Jacket. It’s time to shine and discover a whole new winter wonderland.
- Breathable seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dryBody and lining made with recycled polyester Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth performance and durability
- Attached Helmet-compatible three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves for comfort and mobility
- Water-resistant exposed reverse-coil-zip
- Ski-lift-friendly hand pockets
- Attached three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dryBody and lining made with recycled polyesterHeatseeker Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth