K's Mush II
Let the Teva Kids Mush II Sandals take your child's look to the next level! With foot-forming comfort and eye-catching and colorful strap designs, these sandals exude style. In addition to looking great, they are also made with eco-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that give them durability and help reduce plastic waste in landfills. Whether your little one is running around at the beach or walking around town, the Mush II's unmistakable design won't go missed.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Mush® topsole cushions and forms to your foot for amazing comfort
- 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- A lightweight EVA-foam outsole keeps you light on your feet
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: getting around town, all-day wear
- Half pair weight for size W7,M9,I2/3,T4,K13,Y4: 2.5oz
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.