Reactor Extreme Liner
Looking for the ultimate sleep solution on your colder-weather outings? Look no further than the THERMOLITE® Reactor™ Extreme liner from Sea to Summit! This performance sleeping bag liner features an advanced knitted construction made of hollow core fibers that trap warm air just like a polar bear's fur. The stronger, extra-warm version of THERMOLITE® fabric adds plenty of cozy insulation that will ensure an unbelievably comfortable sleep, even in temperatures down to 30°F/-1°C. When it warms up, you can use this versatile liner by itself as a go-anywhere sleeping bag! Plus, its easy-to-clean material will help keep your sleeping bag looking and smelling fresh after every adventure.
- Traps insulating air to increase the warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 25°F / 15°C
- Stretchy, Thermolite® fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- 110g/m² fabric is warmer than the 80g/m² Thermolite® used in the standard Reactor.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.