W's Divided Sky Jacket
When the temperatures start to drop, you'll be glad you have the Patagonia Women's Divided Sky Jacket. This comfortable jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece and lined with recycled polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Plus, it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, so you can feel good about your purchase. Whether you're hitting the hiking trails or just running errands around town, the Divided Sky Jacket will keep you cozy all day long.
- 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece for extreme coziness; recycled polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
- Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Center-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
- Fleece-lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
- Two secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor from Patagonia
- Made in Vietnam.
- 482 g (17 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot