W's Down With It Parka
Stay warm in style this season with our Women's Down With It Parka. Our knee-length parka perfectly pairs classic style with modern performance. Crafted with 100% recycled polyester, it features a removable insulated hood for when the weather gets extra chilly. We even made sure the insulation was stuffed full of 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down for superior warmth that is as eco-friendly as possible! This versatile piece has been made in one of our Fair Trade Certified™ factories, so you can trust that your winter coat was ethically made without compromising on quality.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell: 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 100% Recycled Down Insulation: Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Contoured Fit: Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and an insulating, contoured fit
- Removable Three-Panel Hood: Removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- Two-Way, Center-Front Zipper: Two-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Handwarmer Pockets: Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have secure zipper closures
- Knee Length: Knee length for exceptional warmth; removed side-seam snaps in response to customer reviews; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.