Women's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket
Introducing the Women's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket, a symbol of sustainability and happiness for the modern woman! This full-zip jacket is a must-have item for any wardrobe, combining the look of a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. Plus, it’s made with 100% recycled polyester and dyed with a low-impact process, making it a great way to reduce your environmental footprint. And not to mention, this jacket was made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, so you know it was made responsibly and with care.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece: Made of warm, midweight, 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front Zipper with Wind Flap: Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan Sleeves and Contoured Fit: Raglan sleeves, princess seams on the back and forward seams on the front for a contoured shape and fit
- Handwarmer and Interior Pockets: Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester Jersey Trim: Polyester jersey trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip Length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.