M's Mahnya Fleece Shorts
The Patagonia Men’s Mahnya Fleece Shorts are perfect for any casual outdoor adventure. Made from the softest Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and irresistible mélange fleece, you don't have to worry about sacrificing style or comfort during your next outdoor getaway. These shorts have a 7 1/2” inseam so they don't bunch up while you're hiking or biking. Plus they come with the seal of approval from being Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, meaning that our workers who made them were treated ethically and paid a living wage.
- Made with 85% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/15% recycled polyester mélange french terry; ROC™ cotton is from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Elastic waistband adjusts with external drawstring
- Slanted front pockets
- Rear patch pocket with button flap; inseam is 7 1/2"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 10.3-oz 85% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/15% recycled polyester mélange french terry
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved