M's Quandary Pants
When it comes to hitting the trails, it's time you invest in the best - and that's Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants! These stylish hiking pants are designed for comfort and unconstrained movement, so you won't find yourself limited during your next outdoor adventure. Fabricated with 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex double weave + durable water repellent finish + 40+ UPF sun protection, these hard-working hikers are ready to take on whatever nature throws your way.
- Made of stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose and not too tight in the seat and thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for a full range of motion
- Inseam is 32"
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Made in Vietnam
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40+ UPF sun protection