M's Lightweight Synchilla® Snap-T® Fleece Pullover
Looking for a classic, good-looking pullover that's also environmentally friendly? Look no further than the Patagonia Men's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover. This stylish piece is made with recycled polyester fleece, so you can feel good about wearing it, knowing that you're helping the planet. And because it's Fair Trade Certified, you can also feel confident that the people who made it were treated fairly. So not only does this pullover look great, but it also has a conscience. What more could you ask for?
- 100% Recycled Midweight Synchilla® Fleece: Made with midweight Synchilla® 100% recycled polyester fleece that’s velvety smooth, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Classic Snap-T Styling: The classic, pullover Snap-T styling includes a four-snap recycled nylon front placket for easy venting, a stand-up collar for soft warmth on your neck, and Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left Chest Pocket: Left-chest patch pocket holds the day’s essentials; flap with a snap closure for security
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem: Cuffs and hem have spandex trim to seal out cool air and feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- Hip Length: Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hip belt or a harness
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua.