M's Downdrift Jacket
Introducing the stylish and sustainable Men's Downdrift Jacket, combining retro design with modern elements to keep you warm and comfortable in all conditions. This jacket's outer shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon—fabric made from recycled fishing nets—meaning you get the protection of a heavy-duty coat without sacrificing your environmental principles. To top it off, this cruelty-free jacket was also made at a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Recycled Fabric with PFC-Free DWR: Shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
- Recycled Down Insulation: Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket: Full-length, center-front two-way Vislon® zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps for optimal warmth
- Removable Hood: Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Pocket Details: Two double-entry, patch-on front pockets secure your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions; a secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord Hem: Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.