Black Hole® Mini MLC® 26L
A smaller version of Patagonia's iconic 45-liter Black Hole® MLC®, the 26-liter Mini MLC is also built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate. This travel-savvy, soft-sided backpack has tuck-away shoulder straps, plus a quick-stash padded hip belt that doubles as a shoulder strap. For use as a duffel bag or briefcase, tuck away all the straps and carry with one of the grab handles. The Mini MLC has plenty of room to keep you moving, but the bag also meets strict carry-on requirements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Meets tighter carry-on requirements and features a wide webbing loop on the back panel that can be used as a grab handle or slipped over rolling luggage; built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate
- Large main compartment has two interior organization pockets plus an exterior stretch-mesh pocket that fits a range of water bottles; pack volume is 26 liters
- Dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 16" laptops, with room for documents and cords; laptop carrier zips open and lies flat for easy TSA compliance
- Three carrying configurations allow bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag/cross-body bag or a duffel/briefcase; shoulder straps and padded hip-belt strap take weight off shoulders when used as backpack; all straps tuck away when not in use
- Padded, stowable hip belt doubles as the shoulder strap. Change carrying style by pulling the hip belt out of the pass-through panel and attaching it to buckles at either side of the long end grab-handle
- External lash points and compression straps accommodate even more gear and can be used for other carrying configurations
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 2 lbs 13 oz
- 20" x 12" x 7"
- 26L (1,587 cu in)