Medium Black Hole® Cube
Find the gear you need inside your stuffed duffel, loaded pack or the cluttered cab of your truck. The medium Patagonia Black Hole Cube 6L organizes your essentials no matter where you're headed. Clamshell design with zippered mesh dividers organizes headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric and lining fabric are recycled material
- Simple zip-opening design provides easy access to main compartment, which is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain lets you lash it onto packs or clip it into duffels
- Large, glove-friendly grab handle makes it easy to grab and go
- Made from 8.7 oz. 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop polyester (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lined with 3.3 oz. 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish
- DWR finish helps moisture bead up on the surface of exterior and liner fabrics
- Plastic zipper sliders provide corrosion resistance—ideal for use near saltwater
- 200 g (7.1 oz)
- 12.25" x 6.75" x 4.5"
- 6L (366 cu in)