Baby Synchilla™ Fleece Booties
If you're looking for the perfect baby booties, look no further! Patagonia's Baby Synchilla Fleece Booties are soft, warm, and durable. They have elastic at the ankles to keep them in place and a cushy two-layer sole with a nonskid bottom. They're also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn so that you can feel good about your purchase.
- Recycled Polyester and Nylon/Polyurethane/Spandex Fabric: Warm 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece in upper booties; soles feature a nonskid blend of nylon/polyurethane/spandex
- Elasticized Pull-On Styling: Elasticized pull-on booties stay put around ankles for a secure fit
- 2-Layer Sole Construction: 2-layer sole construction gives feet extra cushion and the nonslip safety
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in El Salvador.