Baby Snow Pile Jacket
Looking for a warm and waterproof jacket for your little one? Look no further than the Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket! This innovative jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester fabric, and is insulated with 150 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. It's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, so you can feel good about your purchase. The H2No® Performance Standard shell of the jacket will keep your baby dry and comfortable in wet weather, and the fully seam-sealed construction will provide additional protection from the elements. The Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket is sure to become a staple in your child's wardrobe.
- Shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and is fully seam-sealed; 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood is insulated and has an elasticized gusset under the brim for warmth and a secure fit
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets secure with snaps, and left-sleeve pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure; all with a pull tab for easy access
- Fully elasticized sleeve openings and drop-tail hem help keep out the cold
- Reflective trim details on sleeves, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds 2 inches in length for extended wear; hand-it-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 434 g (15.3 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Inner collar, chin guard, inner back and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved