Baby Down Sweater Vest
Looking for a way to keep your little one warm without all the bulk? Look no further than the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest! This vest is perfect for layering on those chilly days, and thanks to the recycled down insulation, it's super compressible and warm. Plus, the 100% recycled nylon shell helps reduce ocean plastic pollution, so you can feel good about your purchase.
- Recycled Nylon Shell: Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-Length Zipper: Full-length zipper with wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe; side panel construction provides a good fit
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets: Two zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
- Spandex Binding: Spandex binding around armholes; elasticized back hem
- Hand it Down!: Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
- Country of Origin: Made in Bangladesh.