Baby Down Sweater
Looking for a cozy way to keep your little one warm this winter? Look no further than the Patagonia Baby Down Sweater! This super soft and cuddly sweater is made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution and is insulated with compressible 700-fill-power recycled down. It's the perfect way to keep your baby comfortable and warm all winter long, without sacrificing style. And because it's from Patagonia, you know it's built to last. So don't wait - order your Baby Down Sweater today!
- 100% Recycled Nylon Windproof Shell Fabric: Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full Zipper with Wind Flap: Full-length zipper with wind flap and flat drawcord pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Raglan Sleeves: Raglan sleeves for comfort and easy layering; side panel construction provides a good fit
- Handwarmer Pockets: Two zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
- Low-Profile Binding and Elasticized Hem: Low-profile elasticized binding at sleeve openings and elasticized back hem keep drafts out
- Hand it Down!: Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
- Country of Origin: Made in Bangladesh.