The extra-long cuff makes the difference! The extended sleeve on the mitten fits underneath the coat to keep the snow out and the mittens on!
- extra-long sleeve
- waterproof Drypel liner40g Thinsulate™ insulation
- nylon shell
- tough grip palm is great for skiing/snowboarding, sledding, and even building snowmen!
Extra-Small (Ages 6-18 months - has NO THUMB), Small (Ages 1-3 years), Medium (Ages 2-5 years), Large (Ages 4-8 years) & Extra-Large (7-12 years)
It's OK for mittens to be a little big but it's no good if they are too small. Mitten measurements below are from fingertip to where the mitten tightens at the wrist.
- XSmall - 3 1/2" for ages 6-18 months
- Small - 4" for Ages 1-3
- Medium - 4 1/2" for Ages 2-5
- Large - 5" for Ages 5-8
- Xtra Large - 5 3/4" for Ages 7-12.
These are exterior measurements. Subtract 1/4 to 1/2 inch for inside measurement and to allow room for fingers to move. We always suggest getting the next size up if you're not sure which size you need.