M's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket
Worn as a jacket out in the city or layered under a shell in the backcountry, the men's Patagonia Better Sweater fleece jacket is a cozy sweater-knit staple in any adventurer's closet. This warm, 100% recycled polyester full-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Embroidered Patagonia chest logo