M's Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 19"
Looking for a pair of boardshorts that can keep up with your active lifestyle? These shorts will help you tackle the waves and look good doing it. The Wavefarer® Boardshorts are made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon, so they're built to last. And because they're made from recycled fishing nets, you can feel good knowing that you're helping to reduce ocean plastic pollution.
The contoured waistband and double-lace drawstring closure provide a snug, comfortable fit, while the slightly more relaxed fit allows for ease of movement. So whether you're hitting the waves or just relaxing on the beach, you'll be sure to enjoy your time in these stylish and eco-friendly boardshorts.
Want The Big Picture?
- Designed for an active lifestyle and built tough, these boardshorts will keep up with you from the beach to the waves
- Contoured waistband with double-lace textured drawstring keeps these shorts comfortable and secure in heavier surf
- Play all day in these shorts without chafing or becoming uncomfortable, perfect for a long and well-deserved beach day
- 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Contoured waistband with double-lace drawstring closure and a slightly more relaxed fit for ease of movement
- Textured drawcord helps keep knot secured and trunks on in heavier surf
- Self-draining pocket on the right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- 19" outseam
- Weight: 162 g (5.7 oz)