Multi-functional trail-to-town hiking pants made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Made of stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular/Straight Fit: Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle. Best for \lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the shape of the hips and provides a close fit, keeping pants in place during movement; metal-button closure and a zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- The gusseted crotch allows the full range of hip and leg motion
- 32” length