A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulated jacket or fully-insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta lined with ¼”-pile fleece; insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell: full- front zipper with exterior storm flap and interior wind flap; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, insulated hood; adjustable, two-snap cuffs; adjustable hem
- Shell: internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey
- Diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with polyester taffeta
- Zip-out jacket: handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; zippered interior chest pocket
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor