M's Long-Sleeved P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee®
Looking to save the environment AND look good doing it? The Long-Sleeved P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee is carbon-neutral and made entirely of recycled materials, saving resources and reducing our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, this tee will help you feel good about looking good.
This T-Shirt is built to be durable, versatile, and comfortable, with a rib-knit neckline and taped shoulder seams. Its straight hem allows it to be worn tucked or untucked and still fit perfectly. Wear it now and years down the road, in winter or summer, this T-Shirt is always a good choice.
Want The Big Picture?
- It's durable and versatile, so you can wear it for years to come
- Eco-friendly with PVC and phthalate-free inks, 100% recycled fabrics, and it's Patagonia's first carbon-neutral T-Shirt
- Stylish with the classic P-6 Logo across the back
- Patagonia’s first carbon-neutral T-shirt, made with 100% recycled fabrics
- A Classic Long-sleeved crewneck T-shirt is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- The rib-knit neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- The straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 255 g (9 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved