M's Hydropeak Hybrid Walk Shorts- 19"
Looking for a versatile, hybrid short that can take you from the water to the street? Then check out Patagonia's Men's Hydropeak Hybrid Walk Shorts. Made from a four-way stretch fabric, these shorts are designed for comfort and performance, whether you're hitting the waves or just taking a leisurely stroll. And with side and rear pockets with drainage and a key loop, they have all the functions you need to keep your essentials close at hand. Plus, they're Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, so you can feel good knowing your purchase supports better working conditions for the people who made them. So whether you're an avid surfer or just enjoy spending time outdoors, these shorts are a great choice.
Want The Big Picture?
- This fabric is superlight and fast-drying!
- It has a four-way stretch so you'll be comfortable no matter what you do.
- The performance fit means the fabric moves with you.
- You'll feel like you can take on the world in this lightweight, quick-dry fabric.
- Superlight and Fast-Drying Stretch Fabric: 4.3-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 4-Way Stretch: Lightweight, quick-dry, 4-way stretch recycled polyester
- Performance Fit: Performance fit with a contoured waistband designed to move
- Button Closure: Button front closure with zipper fly
- Pockets with Key Loop for Extra Security: Side pockets and two rear pockets with drainage and a key loop
- Mid Length: 19" outseam
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn