M's Cotton in Conversion Lightweight Polo Shirt
Looking for a shirt that'll last longer than your average one? Check out our Patagonia Men's Cotton in Conversion Lightweight Polo Shirt. It's made with Cotton in Conversion, meaning the cotton is farmed organically but not yet certified organic. So you know it's good quality stuff. Not to mention, it's lightweight so you can wear it in any season. Plus, it comes in a variety of colors so you're sure to find one that fits your style. So why not give it a try? You won't be disappointed.
- Comfortable, Lightweight Fabric: Made of 100% Cotton in Conversion; cotton that is farmed organically, but not yet certified organic
- Three-Button Placket: Three-button placket
- Left-Chest Patch Pocket: Patch pocket on the left chest
- Straight Hem: Straight hem and side vents
- Country of Origin: Made in Peru.